That pure Cane Spirit since 1848.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I’m attempting a Brewski, leave us alone.

It’s 22:03 it’s a school night and we’ve just come in and I’m feeling chust sublime.

I’ll be honest straight off. I’ve had a couple. Those days when you stop at the pub ion the way home, Mrs Maroon sees the car and comes in as well and every thing just works out fine for once.

I miss Barney.
I identified with him, and have been hanging about Twenty Major’s instead, but it’s not the same.

Firstly, the A380. Fucking brilliant.

Kim’s daughter won a medal for swimming! I have an imagination, if I had a daughter, and she won a medal, there would be no stopping me. Not only that, I can’t swim! It’s a double whammy!

Secondly my American cousins over last week, top bloody notch. The best.

Have you ever seen Scotland looking so good? Scotland is the most beautiful country in the world* unfortunately populated by a total shower of shite. I include myself.

I’ve been hanging around with corporeal friends recently. It’s been great!

* I arrived over the hill once to see sunrise over Kotor Lake in the old Yugoslavia which is breathtaking, so I know what I’m talking about.

Fatmammycat’s getting hitched! What a bastard life can be. If she is one tenth of what I believe she is, we passed in the ether too soon. It’s her loss.

Aandraste’s kicking about again which is heartening and If I could I would go back in time and sweep young Lindy off her feet it’d be great. Don’t panic L-K, our chance for eternal bliss has passed us. Damn abnd blast it all to Hell.

We see now why Brewski is a class act.


No comments: