That pure Cane Spirit since 1848.

Monday, July 17, 2006


Dr Maroon is truly one of the greatest bloggers on the net

FUCKLESTOPPED.

This week in the motor I has been mainly listening to a Chilli Peppers cd and an A-HA tape. Remember them? Brilliant. You know the one that goes

“It wasn't the rain that washed away...
Rinsed out the colours of your eyes
Putting the gun down on the bedside table
I must have realized…”



I can’t stopp singing this song. God help me I can‘t. I had to look up the lyrics because after the first line, you can’t hardly make out the guy’s phonetic mumblings, [Scandinavian I think). So it goes.

I sing it thusly,

“It wasn't the rain that washed away...
Rinsed out the colours of your eyes
Dada dee dee dum te tum dee-dum,
Ah musta realized…”


I just can’t stopp!

And as for the Peppers, I’m driving at a legal 78 mph, toddling along, then I join in with the song at the bit where it goes,

“UNDER THE BRIDGE DOWNTOWN,
IS WHERE I DREW SOME BLOOD
UNDER THE BRIDGE DOWNTOWN,
I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH,
UNDER THE BRIDGE DOWNTOWN,
I GAVE MY LIFE AWAAAAAYYYYYY…..”

And before you know it I’m up at 120, head banging just like Wayne’s World!

Richard the Finance Ditrector, and the two SNECMA reps in the back asked if I was OK.

Saps.

No comments: